Baddeck is home to the Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site, which houses a museum commemorating the work of former resident Alexander Graham Bell. Baddeck features the world-class Bell Bay Golf Club, a lake-front resort, numerous hotels/motels, restaurants, small shops, and a small airport in the foothills above the town. The local branch of the Royal Canadian Legion is open to the public, serving as a watering hole and venue for local music—having showcased musicians like Gordie Sampson in the past.
You'll enjoy the ride with our tour guides taking you to all the great places Cape Breton has to offer!
Some of the things you can expect during the ride!
- Non-Smoking Enviroment!
- Clean, comfortable mini-van,
- Experienced drivers,
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Clean and presentable tour guides,
- Punctual, with your departure from shore a priority!
- Featured Destinations include all admission fees or tolls!
- Safe and sound is how we like our passengers. Our drivers obey speed limits.