Fortress Of Louisburg
The Fortress of Louisbourg: A Mighty Adventure Is Waiting for You
On Cape Breton’s rocky shoreline east of Sydney, Nova Scotia, the Fortress of Louisbourg brings you back into one of North America’s busiest 18th-century seaports. Founded by the French in 1713, this one-quarter reconstruction of the original French town and fortifications is the largest – and best – of its kind in North America, offering a wealth of experiences for visitors to enjoy.
You'll enjoy the ride with our tour guides taking you to all the great places Cape Breton has to offer!
Some of the things you can expect during the ride!
- Non-Smoking Enviroment!
- Clean, comfortable mini-van,
- Experienced drivers,
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Clean and presentable tour guides,
- Punctual, with your departure from shore a priority!
- Featured Destinations include all admission fees or tolls!
- Safe and sound is how we like our passengers. Our drivers obey speed limits.