Iona - Bras'Dor, NS Tour
The Highland Village Museum is an outdoor living history museum that tells the story of Gaelic settlement in Nova Scotia. We are located on a stunning 43-acre property overlooking the majestic Bras d’Or Lakes in Iona, Nova Scotia, the heart of central Cape Breton.
You'll enjoy the ride with our tour guides taking you to all the great places Cape Breton has to offer!
Some of the things you can expect during the ride!
- Non-Smoking Enviroment!
- Clean, comfortable mini-van,
- Experienced drivers,
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Clean and presentable tour guides,
- Punctual, with your departure from shore a priority!
- Featured Destinations include all admission fees or tolls!
- Safe and sound is how we like our passengers. Our drivers obey speed limits.