Marconi Trail, NS Tour
Named for Italian inventor Guglielmo Marconi this rugged landscape is home to museums dedicated to Marconi’s innovation and the hard working people in the coal-mining industry.
In the early 20th century, this rocky coast was specifically chosen to successfully send radio waves across the Atlantic. In both Glace Bay and Port Morien, Marconi had towers that sent messages across the ocean and launched a wireless revolution. Meanwhile, under the sea, men mined coal, which helped to run steamships, railways and industries around the world. This region is part of North America’s earliest and most productive coal-producing areas.
You'll enjoy the ride with our tour guides taking you to all the great places Cape Breton has to offer!
Some of the things you can expect during the ride!
- Non-Smoking Enviroment!
- Clean, comfortable mini-van,
- Experienced drivers,
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Clean and presentable tour guides,
- Punctual, with your departure from shore a priority!
- Featured Destinations include all admission fees or tolls!
- Safe and sound is how we like our passengers. Our drivers obey speed limits.